Monday, October 31, 2016

Totally Trees for What Will You Stamp?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Welcome to my blog and the not so scary stamp set Totally Trees for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  My card share today is a trio of trees with the beautiful colors of fall.  

I stamped the trees in Soft Suede and used a baby wipe technique to add color to the leaves.  I folded 2 baby wipes into a square and used Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi ink refills to create a multi-colored stamp pad by placing drops of those colors onto the baby wipes and slightly overlapping them so no white space showed.  I then used this multi-colored stamp pad to stamp the leaves.  After the trees were completed I added the grass and gently sponged Soft Sky onto the background.  

The Woodland embossing folder was used on the Whisper White mat and then everything was mounted onto Gold Foil Sheets.

This is such a versatile set that has so many trees to choose from.
You need this stamp set in your collection!!!

It's going to be interesting to see what everyone else at WWYS has created this week so make sure to go back there to check it out.  

I used the following products on my card:


To purchase any of the products I used just click on the photos above to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Demonstrator.  I'm here to help!

Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!  See you soon.

No comments: