Monday, October 10, 2016

Spooky Fun for What Will You Stamp?

Good Morning and welcome to another weekly challenge for What Will You Stamp?  The challenge set is Spooky Fun which just happens to be my favorite Halloween set in the Holiday Catalog.  The Spooky Fun stamp set and the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies can be purchased as a Bundle which gives you an automatic discount of 10% off the price.

This first card has my wicked witch flying thru the sky on her broom silhouetted by the autumn moon.  She is flying among the Wink of Stella stars and low over the gnarly old tree and fenced in cemetery.  This is the first slider card I have ever made and I love how it turned out and had so much fun making it that I know I'll be making more of them.

My second project is a framed piece very similar to the slider card but with a larger autumn moon and a few bats joining the witch on her flight.

Don't you just love this stamp set.  That trio of pumpkins is just the cutest.  There is also a trio of witches...one that can be colored in, one that is a skinny silhouette and the die cut witch.  Which witch will you choose?

I can't wait to see what the other Design Team members are going to make with this stamp set and die bundle.  If you want to see too just head back to WWYS.  If you have this stamp set why not play along with us and maybe you will win a chance to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.

I used the following products for my projects today:


If you would like to purchase any of the products used please click on any of the photos above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your demonstrator.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you soon.

No comments: