Monday, October 17, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween for What Will You Stamp?

Happy Fall Y'All.   Who doesn't love fall with the leaves changing their colors and the crunch of them under your feet while walking.  Fall here in Florida is a little different...first you have a little thing like Hurricane Matthew churning up the coast which causes giant limbs (sometimes whole trees) to fall and then you get to watch all the green leaves turn brown as they sit along the side of the road for yard waste pickup.  

For the What Will You Stamp? challenge I chose to make my fall card with a fun, brightly colored scarecrow to help me forget about all the limbs in my backyard that still need to be chopped up and dragged to the curb.  This little scarecrow is stinkin' cute and he's such a happy little guy that I don't think he is going to scare many crows away.  lol


Cookie Cutter Halloween is such a great set which can be used for scrapbook pages and treat holder decorations as well as cards.  Aren't these images the cutest??? and there is a matching punch to make things so easy.

I know the Design Team at WWYS is going to be sharing some great projects for Halloween and Fall so make sure you head back there to check it out.

I used the following products to create my card:

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25


If you would like to purchase any of the products used, please just click on one of the photos above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  I'm here to help with your stamping needs and would love to be your demonstrator.  

Thanks for taking time to stop in for a visit today.  I'll see you again soon.


3 comments:

Tracy Elsom said...

How bright and cheerful is that scarecrow, love it!

Card Bomb said...

Susan this is adorable!! I love it!
-Maria

Unknown said...

I haven't stamped with my scarecrow image yet. He looks so cute on your card. Nice work!