Monday, October 3, 2016

Ghoulish Grunge for What Will You Stamp?

This week's challenge set for What Will You Stamp? is Ghoulish Grunge.  Looking at my card you are probably wondering "Where's the Grunge".  The answer is that the Grunge is on all the mats.  I used the gauze stamp and Versarmark ink on Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock and heat embossed with our new Copper Embossing Powder.   

I almost forgot to mention that the cute little pumpkin stamp came from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  Paper Pumpkin is a fabulous box that arrives at your door on a monthly basis.  It contains everything you need to create...stamps, ink, cardstock, and embellishments. This month it came with plastic tubes and cork stoppers that can be decorated and filled for the trick or treaters in your life.  How awesome is that!!!  

Here's a closeup of the mats so you can see all the texture.


Ghoulish Grunge can be used for things other than Halloween...don't you agree 

I wonder what the rest of the Design Team has created over at WWYS?  Don't forget to check it out.  If you have this stamp set why not play along with us.  Post your project to the blog and you could win a chance to be a Guest Designer.

I used the following products on my card:

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00


If you would like to purchase any of the products used today (or any other Stampin' Up! products) please click on a product photo above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  Oh and you can purchase a Paper Pumpkin subscription there too.  I would love to be your demonstrator.

Thanks for visiting with me again today.  I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Tracy Elsom said...

What a great idea to create embossed mats using Ghoulish Grunge.