Monday, September 26, 2016

Home Sweet Home for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Our challenge set this week over at What Will You Stamp? is Home Sweet Home which has the stamp set shown below as well as a coordinating set of Thinlits that make the most adorable little 3D houses.  The stamp set and thinlits can be purchased as a bundle which gives you an automatic savings of 10%.

Instead of making a 3D house I decided to make a house-warming card using this bundle.  I used the stamp set for the "home sweet home" and the thinlit die for the birdhouse.  The leaves are from the Falling Flowers stamp set.  My birdhouse needed a little bluebird so I used the retired Bird Builder Punch to do that.

Isn't this stamp set the cutest? 
Combined with the thinlits there are lots of choices for either cards or 3D projects.

Don't forget to head back to the WWYS Challenge Blog to check out everything the Design Team has to share this week.


If you would like to recreate this card I used the following products:

If you would like to purchase any of these products just click on the image and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your demonstrator!  

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me today.  I hope to see you back here soon.

2 comments:

Tracy Elsom said...

Love it Susan, especially how you've 'hung' the birdhouse in the tree.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Everything is to scale, like it was all meant to go together. Great job!