Monday, September 12, 2016

Vintage Leaves for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome back to my blog and Week #81 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  Vintage Leaves is our challenge set this week and as soon as I saw that I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  

I love the fall season and what better way to get that fall feeling than by using Vintage Leaves and beautiful fall colors.  I heat embossed the leaves with white embossing powder and then sponged on the Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Emerald Envy inks.  I added the art piece onto a Cajun Craze mat, added strips of Gold Glimmer Paper and glued that onto the Whisper White card base.  The sentiment, which comes from Suite Seasons, was stamped in Cajun Craze. To finish off the card I added a little extra bling with some colored rhinestones.  Turned out exactly as I envisioned it!!!  

 I only used three of the leaves for my card, but there are three more to choose from.  

The rest of the Design Team is going to have some great projects to share this week so get on over to WWYS and see what's waiting there.

I used the following products today:

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

To purchase any of the products used today just click on the photo above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to assist you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me again today.  I'll see you back here soon.

2 comments:

Tracy Elsom said...

Gorgeous colour choices Susan, and I love the central stamped panel.

Unknown said...

This card is perfect for fall! Love it. Isn't it so nice when something turns outs how you imagine? Thanks for sharing!