Monday, October 24, 2016

Labeler Alphabet for What Will You Stamp?

Good Monday Morning!!!  You all know what that means....another What Will You Stamp? challenge.  The Labeler Alphabet is the challenge set which makes it so easy to stamp anything you want to say.  I am always in need of birthday cards so I used Gorgeous Grunge combined with the Labeler Alphabet to create this easy peasy card.  

I stamped Happy Birthday with the solid alphabet on Whisper White with Memento Black ink to match the Basic Black mat.  The other mat is Marina Mist and I used both of those colors again to mat the sentiment.  The colored inks are Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Marina Mist.

 I think Labeler Alphabet is a "must have" stamp set for any collection.

It's going to fun to see what everyone has created for the WWYS Challenge Blog because using the Labeler Alphabet left the whole catalog open for use.  

I used the following products today:


If you would like to purchase the Labeler Alphabet or any of the other products used please just click on the photos above to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I'm here to help!

Thanks for visiting with me today.  I look forward to seeing you back here soon.

No comments: