Monday, November 7, 2016

Suite Seasons for What Will You Stamp?

Happy Monday!!!   The What Will You Stamp? weekly challenge has begun.  This week we are using Suite Seasons from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  This set has all the sentiments you will need to get you through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I made a Christmas card, really love it and hope you do too.  

This is a Z-fold card and the measurements are below if you would like to make one of your own.
         Very Vanilla Card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2...Scored at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4
         DSP 1 1/4 x 5 1/2  and  2 7/8 x 5 1/2
         Cherry Cobbler strip 1/4 x 5 1/2
         Very Vanilla Circle is 2 5/8
         Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle is 2 3/4


 This photo is taken from a different angle so you can see the Z-fold much better.

 Suite Seasons is so versatile for the sweetest of all seasons. 

I used the following products on today's card share:


If you would like to purchase any of these products just click on the above photos to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your demonstrator!!!  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for stopping in to visit with me today.  I hope to see you back again soon.
If you have a minute please leave a comment.  I love hearing from you.

No comments: