Monday, November 28, 2016

Star of Light for What Will You Stamp?

Happy Monday and welcome to my blog.  I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving and are looking for a little Christmas card inspiration.  I'm sharing a simple card today using Star of Light which is the challenge set over at What Will You Stamp?

I sponged the background with Marina Mist, Island Indigo and Night of Navy onto Shimmery White cardstock.  The sentiment and star swirl are heat embossed in silver.  Silver Foil was used for the star and the mat for the art piece.  A few rhinestones added to the star and the star swirl finish the card. Super simple!!!!

The stamp set has quite a few sentiments to choose from as well as additional stars.  The Starlight Thinlits Dies can be purchased along with the stamp set as a bundle for a savings of 10%.  

To make this beautifully simple card I used the following products:

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
To purchase any of the products used today, simply click on the photo above and you will be taken right to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and assist with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.  See you again soon!!!

No comments: