Monday, November 14, 2016

Paisleys & Posies for What Will You Stamp?

Good Morning.  Welcome back for another edition of the What Will You Stamp? challenge.  I strayed from the challenge by not using the stamp set and focusing only on the Paisley Framelits.  

I tried something new with my card and am very pleased with the results.  The background mat looks sort of like embossed leather and I did this using only one of the Paisley Framelits.  I placed a piece of copy paper on top of my cutting plate and placed the die with the cutting edge down.  Next I laid my cardstock on top with another cutting plate and ran thru the Big Shot.  I repeated this until the entire cardstock mat was covered with Paisley embossing.  I used the same Paisley Framelit to diecut two Paisleys from Copper Foil that were used as my focal point that looks like the Ying/Yang symbol.  

Now that the card is complete I realize that the Ying/Yang also looks like a pumpkin...all it needs is a stem.  I think I'm going to have to make another one now.

This stamp set has so many beautiful paisleys and posies and I can't wait to see what everyone else has to share over at WWYS   

I used the following products on my card today:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

If you would like to purchase any of these products just click on one of the photos and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! store.  I would love to be your Demonstrator.  I'm here to help with your creative needs.

Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I'll see you again soon.

No comments: