Monday, November 30, 2015

White Christmas for What Will You Stamp?

I've loved the White Christmas stamp set since it was released last year and was very happy to be able to use it again for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge this week. 
Although there are so many possible combinations to create beautiful holiday cards with this fantastic stamp set, I chose to use only the trees and the cute little snowman for today's share.
I'm so anxious to see what everyone will be sharing on the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog today.  I hope that you will create your own card and post it in order to play along with us for an opportunity to be a Guest Designer on a future challenge.

I used the following products on my card:
 
If you would like assistance with your stamping needs please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'd love to help. 

Thanks so much for taking time to visit with me today.  I hope you'll come back again soon.

No comments: