Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Scenes for What Will You Stamp?

The What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog is chugging along...welcome to week 38. 

Please tell me who doesn't love this versatile stamp set.  I think it's fantastic because it can be used for so many occasions.  I chose to use the pine trees and the Let It Snow sentiment.  For those of you that don't know, I live in sunny Florida but I keep praying for a snow storm.  The last time it snowed here was in December 1989 and that was memorable not only because of the snow but because my son was born in the middle of the storm.  Best Day Ever!!!!

I made the frosted window by putting Dazzling Diamonds onto clear packing tape and attaching the tape to the window frame.  Love this look!!!!
 
Check out all the Happy Scenes and sentiments in this great stamp set.

Don't forget to head back to the What Will You Stamp? blog to see what the other Design Team members have to share today.

If you would like to recreate my card I used the following supplies:
  

If I can help you with any of your stamping needs please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Thanks so much for stopping in today and visiting for a while.  I hope you come back again real soon.

No comments: