Monday, November 2, 2015

For All Things for What Will You Stamp?

Thanks to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog I finally have put ink to this stamp set.  I bought it last year, put it on the shelf and never used it.  I know...Shame On Me!!!!  I stamped the leaves with Hello Honey and Cajun Craze, wrinkled them and then swiped the Cajun Craze stamp pad over the folds to give them that distressed, crinkly look. I added a little gold embossing for pizzazz and love the finished product. 
 
So many beautiful fall images and sentiments in this set.
I've already seen one of the other Design Team cards and can't wait to see the others.  I'll meet you over at What Will You Stamp?
 
If you would like to CASE my card I used the following products: 
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Please contact me if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.  I'd love to hear from you.
 
Thanks so much for visiting again today.  I hope you'll come back again real soon.


No comments: