Monday, October 26, 2015

Acorny Thank You for What Will You Stamp?

It's Monday morning so that means it's time for another What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  My card has Acorny Thank You joining forces with Vintage Leaves which makes for a beautiful pairing. 
Acorny Thank You has so many combinations to create the the cutest acorns on the planet and to make it even better there is a matching acorn punch.  You can purchase both the stamp set and the acorn punch in a bundle at 15% off.  What more could you ask for? 
I know the Design Team is going to have some great projects to share this week so go check them all out at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.

If you would like to create my card I used the following products: 
I would love to help you with any of your stamping needs so if you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I hope you come back again soon.

P.S.  Don't forget to leave me a comment....I love hearing from you.

No comments: