Monday, October 5, 2015

Howl-o-ween Treat for What Will You Stamp?

It's time for a Howl-o-ween Treat at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.  My little owl is definitely in a trick or treat mood.  He's got his pumpkin candy bag and his magic wand ready to put a spell on you.  Maybe he's trying to put a spell on all those ghosts that are following behind him.  LOL
I don't normally make too many Halloween cards but when I saw this stamp set and the matching framelits in the 2015 Holiday Catalog I just knew it was going to be mine.  The fact that you can purchase the stamp set & framelits as a bundle at a 15% savings makes it even better.  Check it out....these images are stinkin' cute!!!
I know there is going to be tons of inspiration on the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog so make sure to head over there.

I used the following products to create my card: 
Please contact me if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks for spending a little bit of your day with me.  See you again soon.

1 comment:

Card Bomb said...

What a cute little trick or treating owl! Great card Susan!
-Maria