Monday, September 28, 2015

Cheer All Year for What Will You Stamp?

Hello again.  It's Week 31 for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  The challenge stamp this week is Cheer All Year and I've personally been on a "Cheer All Year" journey because I love being on this Design Team with these talented women. .

I made a Halloween card for you today and hope you enjoy it.  
 
Did you notice that I curved the sentiment on my card?  Photopolymer stamps make it so easy to do this.  Just curve the stamp as you are attaching it to the acrylic block and stamp as usual.  I love being able to do this!!! 
Cheer All Year is the perfect stamp set to get you thru the entire holiday season.
Check out all these cute images!!!
I wonder what the Design Team has ready to share with us this week.  Let's head on over to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog and check it out.
 
I used the following products to create my card:  
I would love to help you with your stamping needs so please get in touch with me if you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for visiting with me today.  I would appreciate it if you left a comment.  I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

Card Bomb said...

Yeay!! I love being a part of this talented WWYS DT too! I love your card Susan! I sometimes forget that we can curve the photopolymer stamps and I love what you did with your sentiment on this card. Another beautiful card from a talented woman!
-Maria

Unknown said...

Susan I love this one!!!! :)