Monday, September 14, 2015

Traveler for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to my blog and Week 29 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  In case you don't know exactly what this challenge blog is all about I'll share a little explanation with you. 

What Will You Stamp? is a blog that has a Design Team (of which I am a member) and each week we are challenged to use a particular stamp set from a current Stampin' Up! catalog and create a project with it.  If you're like me you probably have stamp sets that you haven't used in a very long time or stamp sets that you purchased and don't have a clue what to do with.  If that's the case, then this challenge blog is for you.  You can check in with us every Monday morning and see several different ideas using that week's stamp set.  If you have the challenge stamp set we would love to have you play along with us.  Just create your own project and post it to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog and then we choose a winner from the projects submitted and invite that person to become a Guest Designer for a future challenge.  How fun!!!!

Our challenge this week was to use Traveler from the 2015 Annual Catalog.  I think Traveler is a "must have" for making masculine cards, but I wanted to do something a little different today.  My "go to" color combo for this set is usually Basic Black and Very Vanilla but I used Mossy Meadow instead.  I know it's not much of a change, but I love how it turned out.
 Check out all the great images included in Traveler.
I know the rest of the Design Team is going to have some great projects to share with you so don't forget to go back and check it all out at What Will You Stamp?
 
If you would like to recreate my projects, I used the following products: 
Please contact me if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  See you again soon.

1 comment:

Card Bomb said...

I love this card Susan! The color combo is beautiful and a nice step away from the neutral shades commonly used with this set. I also love the 3D effect you got with this card both with the train and smoke, and, with your trees!
-Maria