Monday, October 19, 2015

Among the Branches for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and Welcome!!!  It is Week 34 over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog and my share today is a simple little card using the sentiment "Making Spirits Bright" which is embossed in silver.  I also added three silver ornaments to the trees to brighten things up in the forest.  

 
I love the fact that this stamp set has images that can be used for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  The stamp set and the Woodland Embossing Folder can be purchased as a bundle at a 15% savings.
I'm anxious to see what everyone else on the Design Team at What Will You Stamp? has to share today.  I hope you will play along with us also.  Make a card using this stamp set and upload it to the WWYS Challenge Blog with a link to your blog and you could win a chance to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  It's as simple as that.
 
If you would like to recreate my card, following are the products I used:
 
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
[104430]
$4.00

 
If I can help you with any of your stamping needs please don't hesitate to contact me. 
 
Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I'll see you again soon.

No comments: