Monday, October 12, 2015

Sweet Hauntings for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to my blog and another challenge for What Will You Stamp?  Whether you came directly here or from the What Will You Stamp? blog, I'm glad you decided to visit.

The Sweet Hauntings stamp set is our challenge this week and the Death by Chocolate stamp is what caught my eye.  I loved making my 2-4-6-8 box to share with you today.  Unfortunately I can't share the chocolate that's inside with you also.  I combined the tag from Sweet Hauntings with the spider from Cheer All Year and have the perfect little Halloween gift for a friend. 
 I see lots of uses for this stamp set that reach far beyond Halloween.  Death by Chocolate is always in fashion. 
Are you as curious as I am to see what the rest of the What Will You Stamp? Design Team has to share today? 

My 2-4-6-8 box uses the following products: 
I would love to help you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me if you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping in today.

No comments: