Monday, November 23, 2015

Lovely as a Tree for What Will You Stamp?

Week 39 at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog has finally brought us to the beautiful Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  This set has been in the Stampin' Up! catalog for as long as I can remember and is still a favorite among customers and demonstrators and I hope it never goes away. 

My image piece was created by stamping ink pads directly onto an acrylic block, then spritzing the block with water and stamping on Whisper White.  I actually used Blackberry Bliss ink but once it mixed with the Marina Mist it came out looking more like Rich Razzleberry so that is what I used for the card base.  Once the piece was dry I stamped the trees and trimmed to the size I wanted.  I hope you like the way it turned out.
 Check out all the beautiful images in this set and you will see why it is so popular.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the other Design Team members at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog have created this week.

I used the following products to create today's card:
 

Please contact me if I can help you with any of your Stampin' Up! needs. 

Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'll see you again soon.

1 comment:

Rose Ann Marr said...

Beautiful Susan. The background is stunning, looks like it is getting ready to snow! Happy Thanksgiving.