Monday, November 9, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends for What Will You Stamp?

The bears and I would like to welcome you back to another week of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  Aren't they just the cutest!!! 
 All the little Thankful Forest Friends are just adorable and the sentiments are great also.  I used Stampin' Write Markers to color directly onto the sentiment stamp, huffed on the stamp to remoisten the ink and then stamped onto Whisper White.  I love doing this technique because you can add as many colors as you want to your stamp. 
Don't forget to get yourself back to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog to see what the other Design Team members have to share today.

If you would like to recreate my card I used the following products: 

Please get in touch with me if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you come back real soon.

No comments: