Monday, December 28, 2015

Sprinkles on Top for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to Week 44 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  I can't believe this is the last challenge of the year...the time has really flown by.  Our challenge set is "Sprinkles on Top" and since I love donuts I chose to use as many donuts on my card as possible.  LOL

I used the Large Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss the top portion of my card so that my donuts would all be properly spaced.  These aren't my favorite flavors for donuts, but I like the color combo of Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party and Hello Honey. 

I wonder what the rest of the Design Team has waiting over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog?  I can't wait to check it out...let's head on over.  Don't forget you can play along with us too.  Just make a project using this stamp set and post it on the WWYS Blog and you could be invited to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.

I used the following Stampin' Up! products for my card today: 

I'm here to help if you require any assistance with your stamping needs so don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm just an email away.  Thanks for stopping in today and I'll see you back here again next week.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to starting a brand new year.  I know I am. 

No comments: