Monday, December 14, 2015

Snow Place for What Will You Stamp?

Can you believe it's only 11 more days until Christmas?  I know I can't.  I don't understand why it seems to get here earlier and earlier every year.  I remember when I was a kid that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas seemed like a year, but now it seems like it's only a week or less between. 

I know I'm going to be needing some holiday thank you cards so that's what I decided to make with our What Will You Stamp? challenge set this week.  Snow Place is such a fun set to work with.  I used both snowmen to hold the "thanks" banner made with one of the Greetings Thinlits. 
Check out these adorable images and all the sentiment choices.  I love everything about this stamp set and it comes with matching dies.  How fabulous is that!!!
I used the following products to make my cute thank you card: 
Please contact me if you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator or require any help with your stamping needs.

Thanks for visiting today.  See you again soon.

No comments: