Monday, December 21, 2015

Cup of Cheer for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to Week #43 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  My card is definitely appropriate for today because "Soon it will be Christmas Day".  Four days to be exact!!!  However, today is the best day ever because it is my son's birthday and he was the best Christmas gift I ever received.

I used the circular sentiment and embossed it in gold to match my simple, yet elegant, gold and white card.  So happy with how it turned out.

I can't wait to see what the rest of the What Will You Stamp? Design Team has to share this week.

If you would like to recreate my card, I used the following products:
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to visit with me.  I hope you come back again real soon.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to hear from you and assist you with your stamping needs.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

No comments: