Monday, January 4, 2016

Tin of Cards for WWYS

What better way to welcome in the New Year than by stamping with Tin of Cards and Botanical Blooms.  This is my first post of the New Year for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.  The challenge was to use Tin of Cards and I couldn't resist pairing it with Botanical Blooms which is my absolute favorite thing in the new 2016 Occasions Catalog which goes live on January 5th.  Love, Love, Love these stamps with matching dies and Designer Series Paper. 

Tin of Cards is a wonderful set to not only complete the Tin of Cards Project Kit but the sentiments cover a multitude of card making needs.  I particularly love the script sentiments which is why I used "happy birthday" on this card. 

 All the other sentiments in the stamp set are shown below and it comes in photopolymer which makes it so easy to get your sentiment in exactly the right position. 
I'm sure the rest of the Design Team has lots of wonderful ideas for using this stamp set so don't forget to go over to What Will You Stamp? and check them out.  You can also create your own project with Tin of Cards, post it to the Challenge Blog and you could win a chance to be a guest designer on an upcoming challenge.  I'd love to see your creations.

If you would like to recreate my card I used the following products:
 
If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to help you so please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks so much for visiting with me today...I'll see you again soon

No comments: