Monday, January 25, 2016

Bloomin' Love for WWYS

How about a little Bloomin' Love birthday wish for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge this week?  I'm guessing the Design Team will be doing Valentine cards (I don't actually know so I'm really guessing here) so I thought I would use the cute little flowers from the set and make a birthday card.  I combined quite a few different Stampin' Up! products to make my card and you can see a complete listing of those below.  The sentiment is from Tin of Cards which seems to be my "go to" set lately.
This really is a beautiful set of stamps and I particularly like the lacy heart and the banner.  Wait until you see the large lacy heart thinlet die that is included in the bundle...it is so beautiful.
Let's go check out all those projects over at What Will You Stamp? and see if my guess is right that most of it will be Valentines.

I used these products on my card: 
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would be happy to send the newest catalogs to you.  All you have to do is contact me.  I would love to help you with your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today.  See you again real soon!!!


No comments: