Monday, May 1, 2017

That's the Tag for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and welcome back.  The What Will You Stamp? Design Team is using That's the Tag today.  I'm totally in love with this flower die from the Timeless Tags Thinlits.  I know it's probably supposed to be a white daisy, but it's my card and I took a little creative license by making a Melon Mambo daisy.  I think the bright colors make the daisy pop off the card.

There are lots of great sentiments in the stamp set, but I'm always in need of birthday cards so that seems to be my "go to".

I'm sure the rest of the Design Team at WWYS is going to have some great projects to share today so don't forget to go over there and check them out.  

I used these products on my card today:
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00


If you would like to make your own Melon Mambo daisy just click on any of the product links above to go directly to my Stampin' Up! website.

I would love to be your Demonstrator and assist with any of your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you back here soon.

No comments: