Monday, May 15, 2017

Vertical Greetings for What Will You Stamp?

Good Morning and welcome to my blog.  It's Monday so that means another round of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  Our featured stamp set this week is Vertical Greetings which is being carried over into the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  I was pretty happy when I saw that because I think I have only used this set one other time and it needs some more love before it retires.  My card is showing off a little sneak peek of a new pack of Designer Series Paper called Delightful Daisy.  Love it!!!

Although I didn't use any of the greetings today there are many times when a vertical greeting is just the thing to complete your card and there are plenty to choose from as you can see below.

Remember to check back at the WWYS Blog to see what the other Design Team members have to share.

I used the following products on my card today:

If you would like to purchase any of these products just click on the image and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! website.  I would love to be your Demonstrator and assist with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help!

Thanks for dropping by today.  I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card with an autumnal feel to it Susan. :)