Monday, May 22, 2017

Beetles & Bugs for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome back to my blog and Week 117 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  This week we are using Beetles & Bugs which is a stamp set I knew immediately that I wanted when it came out in the Occasions Catalog.  I'm so sorry to see that it will be retiring at the end of this month.  So, if you love it too you have only 10 days left to purchase it.

 How can you resist all these yucky bugs!!!  LOL

I can't wait to see what everyone is going to be sharing today over at WWYS.  

I used these products:

If you want to capture your own bug in a jar just click on the photos above to be directed to my Stampin' Up! website to make a purchase.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for spending some time with me today.  I'll see you soon.

No comments: