Saturday, April 22, 2017

Autism Matters Blog Hop



Welcome to my blog and the 2017 Autism Matters Blog Hop.  Quite a few Stampin' Up! Demonstrators around the world have agreed to take part in today's Blog Hop to help raise awareness and funds for Autism research and services for those with Autism.



Many children with autism have a reduced sensitivity to pain but may be extra sensitive to sound, touch, or other sensory stimulation—which may contribute to a reluctance to being cuddled or hugged.


Can you imagine what it must be like to have a child that you can't hug?  I have a dear friend whose son has Autism along with various other issues, and I know first hand that Autism impacts the entire family.  That's why this Blog Hop is so important...we hope to raise awareness and funds for Autism Speaks.

I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set Over the Rainbow for my card because I thought the sentiment was perfect for today.   We all need to believe that God gives us hope.


Following is a listing of all the fantastic participants who are giving of their talent and time to make this Austism Speaks Blog Hop and Fundraiser a success.
1- Kimberly Van Diepen
2- Kylie Bertucci
3- Lee Conrey
4- Rachel Bronson Yukanin
5- Heather Wright Porto
6- Susan Best  You Are Here
7- Louise Sharp
8- Candy Rattray
9- Maureen Rauchfuss
10- Tammy Fite
11- Billie Moan
12- Monika Davis

I know you are probably anxious to see what everyone else is sharing today, but I would appreciate it if you could make a donation to Autism Speaks.  

Just click on the heart below to make your donation or click HERE.  Every dollar counts!!!!


http://act.autismspeaks.org/site/TR/FYW/General?px=2373293&pg=personal&fr_id=2860


Thanks for joining our Blog Hop today and thank you for your donation.  I hope you'll come back to visit with me again soon.

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This card is Autism Susan. So many colors and such a beautiful sentiment. It's just perfect! Thank you for participating in the Autism Hop and helping make a difference in the lives of so many. Hugs my friend.

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card Susan! Love your rainbow of colors. Thanks for helping to raise awareness and funds for autism! As an autism mom that means so much to me! :)

Maureen said...

The rainbow - of course - the rainbow. So beautiful and full of colors and hope. Thank you for sharing!!!

Heather Wright-Porto said...

Ooohhh I just love this card. Soft and sweet just like a piece of artwork a child would color. Oh I just love it!!!!! Thk u for sharing xoxoxo