Monday, August 15, 2016

Touches of Texture for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and welcome to my blog and Week 77 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  

This week we are using Touches of Texture and I just had to use the beautiful spray of flowers and that cute little bee.  I stamped my images on watercolor paper and colored them using Stampin' Up! inks and an Aqua Painter.  My little bee was also stamped on Watercolor Paper, colored with Crushed Curry, Clear Wink of Stella was added to the wings and then he was patiently cut out.

This is a fun stamp set with something for everyone because there are so many images to choose from.  Check out the lace textured border...love!    

I'm sure the Design Team is going to have some fabulous projects this week so don't forget to go back to WWYS and check it out.

I used the following products on my card today:

To purchase any of these products just click on the image to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to assist you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help!

Thanks for visiting today.  See you soon.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I really love your card! So soft and pretty! That embossing background is such a nice touch!