Monday, August 29, 2016

In the Meadow for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and welcome to another What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  I combined the challenge set In the Meadow with Greatest Greetings to make the ever challenging non-fussy male card.  My only complaint now that it's finished is I think the sentiment banner should have been narrower, but other than that I think I like it.

I colored the deer with a Blender Pen and ink picked up from the lid of the stamp pads.  I like coloring this way because it gives a softer look than coloring direct to paper with markers. 


I think this is a great set make those masculine cards we all need.  My favorite image is the deer, but I also love the mountains and the trees and those little butterflies are so cute. 
I'm sure the Design Team is going to have some wonderful projects to share this week so don't forget to head back to WWYS and check them out.

I used the following products on my card:

Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

If you wish to purchase any of the products used just click on the photos above and you will be taken directly to my Stampin' Up! store.

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would be happy to assist you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.
I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for visiting with me today.
I hope you come back again soon..   

No comments: