Monday, August 22, 2016

Sweet Cupcake for What Will You Stamp?

Another week and another What Will You Stamp? challenge.
This time a Sweet One.

Sweet Cupcake has been a favorite of mine since it was released earlier this year.  I have made multiple cards with this fabulous stamp set and today I'm sharing a cupcake with Pool Party icing.  Sweet Cupcake is multi-step stamping and for the icing I used Soft Sky as the base layer of color and then Pool Party for the other two layers.  For the cupcake base I used Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede.  I really love how the multi-step stamping creates a 3-D look.

Here is a glimpse of the entire stamp set...check out all those great sentiments.  To make this stamp set even better, we have the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits Dies to cut everything out and it can be purchased as a bundle.  How awesome is that!!!
Don't forget to head back to the WWYS Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team is sharing this week.

I used the following products on my card today:

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


If you would like to purchase any of these products you can click right on the photos above to go directly to my Stampin' Up! website.  

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I would love to assist you with your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have a little extra time please leave me a comment. See you soon.  

No comments: