Monday, March 28, 2016

Wild About Flowers for What Will You Stamp?

I love stamping flowers and am always so happy when the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog has a challenge stamp set containing flowers.  This week we are using Wild About Flowers which is easy two-step stamping...stems on one stamp and flowers on another.  Fortunately, this set is photopolymer which makes lining things up a breeze. 
 
My color combo today is Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive.  I stamped a test image using full strength Blackberry Bliss ink but was much happier with the look of a second generation stamping.  Second generation stamping is when you ink up your stamp, stamp onto a scrap piece of paper and then (without reinking) stamp onto your project.  This makes for a much softer look and that is what I wanted.  In order to make the flowers pop I covered them with Crystal Effects.  What do you think?

Thanks Stampin' Up! for another great flower stamp set.
Here is a look at the full set.
I wonder what the rest of the Design Team is sharing today over at What Will You Stamp?  Let's check it out.
 
 
I used the following products: 

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive our current catalog, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'd love to assist you with your stamping needs.

See you back here real soon.

No comments: