Monday, March 7, 2016

Over The Rainbow for What Will You Stamp?

Happy First Monday of March!!!  So glad you could join me today for another installment of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  I purchased "Over The Rainbow' as soon as it came out in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog last June, but sorry to say it hasn't seen any ink until now.  I know, I know, I know.  (Hanging my head in shame here).  LOL

I kept my card pretty simple by cutting strips of primary colored cardstock to create a rainbow look and colored in the word with the matching Stampin' Write Markers.  The colors I used are shown in the supply list below. 

Here is my super quick and easy card.  Hope you like it.
 
There are lots of possibilities with this stamp set and I can't wait to see what the What Will You Stamp? Design Team is sharing this week. 
 
I used the following products in the creation of my card: 
Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs.  I'm here to help. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you back here soon.

No comments: