Monday, February 22, 2016

Botanical Blooms for What Will You Stamp?

Can you believe it is already Week 52 for the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.  That means the Design Team has just completed our first year.  Hooray!!!!!  I have been so blessed to be a part of this great team of talented, artistic women.  Thanks to all of you!!!

The Botanical Blooms bundle is my absolute favorite in the Occasions Catalog and it happens to be the stamp set of choice over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog this week.  I also love a black, red and white color combo so that's what I did here.  The stamps and dies in this bundle make it so easy to create a beautiful card.
The assorted stamps allow you to make your own Designer Paper. 
How fun is that!!
I know the Design Team at What Will You Stamp? is going to have some awesome projects to share with you, so don't forget to check back with them.

I used the following products on my card: 
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
Please contact me if I can assist you with any of your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.  If you would like to purchase any of the products used on this card just click on my name below to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store.  Thanks!!!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the black and white Susan! This reminds me of Phantom of the Opera! <3