Monday, March 21, 2016

Circle of Spring for What Will You Stamp?


Happy First Day of Spring!!!!  
 
Wait a minute...Not so fast...I just read that Spring started early this year. 
Sunday, March 20th at 12:30 AM to be precise. 
Something about the Equinox and Leap Year, but who cares.
 
HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!!
 
Over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog we are celebrating the first day of spring using the Circle of Spring stamp set.  I love coloring so this was a good choice for me.
I wanted the spring wreath to be the focal point so I created a card with simple lines.

I stamped with Black Stazon onto Watercolor Paper and then colored the wreath using a Blender Pen and our Stampin' Write Markers.  I scribbled the markers onto an acrylic block and picked up the color with the Blender Pen.  Such an easy way to get a soft look.
 
This stamp set contains quite a few sentiments that fit perfectly inside the wreath circle and you can see those below.
I just know the Design Team is going to have some awesomeness to share over at the  What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog so don't forget to check it out. 
 
I hope you will also take the opportunity to play along with us.  Just make your own project/card using the stamp set of the week and post it to the WWYS blog.  You could win a chance to be a guest designer on a future challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations.  What do you have to lose?
 
 
I used the following products: 
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to receive a current catalog, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I would love to assist with your stamping needs. 

Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today.  See you soon.

No comments: