Monday, April 4, 2016

Sheltering Tree for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome back to my blog and the What Will You Stamp? Week 58 challenge.  The challenge stamp set is Sheltering Tree and I used a favorite color combo of mine to create this card...Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz.  I love my softly colored card but especially love how the white embossed sentiment on black just pops out at you.  What do you think?
Sheltering Tree makes me think back to my childhood with a swing hanging in the backyard and my brother's bike lying somewhere nearby.
 
I've loved the Sheltering Tree stamp set since the first time I saw it.  There are so many ways to create beautiful projects using this set and I can't wait to see what the Design Team over at What Will You Stamp? has to share this week.

I used the following products on my card:
 
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00
If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive a catalog please let me know.  I would love to assist with any of your stamping needs so please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm here to help.

Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today.  I hope you come back soon.

1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Beautiful Susan! My favourite sentiment is one embossed in white on basic black - I love it. Thanks for allowing me to join in as a guest designer this week. So thrilled to be creating along with you all.