Monday, April 25, 2016

Heartfelt Sympathy for What Will You Stamp?

Week 61 at What Will You Stamp? is using the Heartfelt Sympathy set.  These are the cards I hate to make but unfortunately need on hand more often than I would like.  That being said, I like how this card turned out.  I think I'll try the same layout on a future card that bears a happier message and be sure to share with you all here.

I paired Heartfelt Sympathy with Timeless Textures to create, what I think, looks like toile fabric.  What do you think?

Here is a view of the entire stamp set.
I'm quite sure the Design Team has some beautiful projects to share with you at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.

I used the following products on my card:
 

 

If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive one of our catalogs please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'd love to assist you with your stamping needs.  I'm here to help.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.  See you soon.


1 comment:

Kim Oliver said...

I love this card, maybe because I love black and white. But no that's not the only reason...it's understated, elegant & to the point. Fabulous design x