Monday, May 2, 2016

Flower Patch for What Will You Stamp?

Hello and welcome to my blog.  It's Monday so that means it's time for another What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  Our stamp set this week is Flower Patch that has been around for a while now and I must admit I haven't used it nearly enough.  That's what makes WWYS so great.  You get to knock the dust off the stamp cases that have been sitting around unloved for much too long.  I used the daisy stamp and one of the sentiments on my Happy Blooming Birthday card.  The daisy was stamped twice with Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink and then once in Elegant Eggplant.  To make this set even more appealing there is a matching die set which I used to create the center portion of my flowers. 


This set has so many flowers you can combine to make your own fantasy garden.....
If you have this stamp set sitting unloved in your collection why not pull it out and create a card/project and play along with us.  All you need to do is post your project to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog and you could be chosen to be a guest designer for an upcoming challenge.  I'd love to see your work. 
 
I used the following products this week: 
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

New Annual Catalogs will be ready for shipment around the end of May so if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to receive the new catalog, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I would love to help you with your stamping needs.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you again soon.

7 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Love the elegant design - great colours too!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a great idea to layer those colors Susan. The White almost looks like Vellum. So pretty!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Susan! I love your treatment of the images - it makes them look full and, well, blooming! :)

Leonie Schroder said...

Susan this is so lovely and in my favourite colours too!

Unknown said...

Love it! Perfect color combo for full flower layers.

Unknown said...

Super cute Susan!

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

so pretty! great colour combo, and just love the layers!