Monday, August 3, 2015

Sea Street for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to Week #23 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge.  Our challenge set this week is Sea Street and there are so many cute images it was hard to choose which to use but I settled on Mr. Smiley Faced Octopus as my main character.  He is holding tightly onto his tiny lobster dinner and I'm quite sure Mr. Lobster is none too happy about it. 

My ocean background is Shimmery White cardstock sponged with Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake ink.  The sand speckles on the ocean floor were done with Gorgeous Grunge and Soft Suede.  I love the subtle shimmer of this cardstock and sponging on it is so smooth.  If you haven't tried Shimmery White cardstock you need to get some.  Love it!!!!
 Aren't these sea creatures just the cutest?  And the flags, and the rope, and the anchor
...what's not to love here.
It's almost time to get back to the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you this week.

I used the following products today on my card: 
Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for visiting with me today and I hope you'll come again real soon.

1 comment:

Mary Davidson said...

Hi Susan, saw your card on the WWYS Challenge Blog and just had to tell you how fantastic it is. This is such a cute set and your sponging and design really take it up a notch for people of all ages. Thanks for the inspiration!