Monday, August 24, 2015

Hot Diggity Dog for What Will You Stamp?

Welcome to Week 26 of the What Will You Stamp? Challenge using Hot Diggity Dog.  I chose to do a birthday card today because a friend, who just happens to be a dog lover, has a birthday coming up soon.  The Scottie dog is my favorite and I paired him up with one of the papers from the Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper pack.  The pattern on the paper is what dictated how I created the card.  I used triangular elements to give cohesiveness to the design.  I think my little Scottie is so cute and hope you do too.
Hot Diggity Dog is the cutest stamp set and it's ideal for every dog lover in your life because there are so many different sentiments you can use to create the perfect card.  Hot Diggity Dog even contains a sympathy sentiment for that card you need to send, even though you really wished you didn't have to make it.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team has waiting over at the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog.  See you there!!!!
 
I used the following products on my card today: 
Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for stopping back for a visit.  I'll look for you again next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great little birthday card Susan! Very cute!