Monday, July 27, 2015

No Bones About It for What Will You Stamp?

No Bones About It.....This stamp set ROCKS!!!! 

I'm in love with every one of these dinosaurs and when I saw this was the challenge set for What Will You Stamp? this week I couldn't wait to stamp with it. 

I can remember taking field trips to the museum when I was in grade school and ALWAYS being forced to rush past the dinosaurs to go to the bug exhibit or the rock exhibit.  REALLY!!!  Did they honestly think that kids would be more interested in those things than dinosaurs?  Our group always slowed down to a crawl when we were passing thru the dinosaur room and we were always scolded for dawdling.  You'd think the teachers would understand the fascination with dinosaurs and skip the bugs and let us explore the dinosaur room.  I'm sure they were probably afraid of the damage that might be caused if they actually stopped and allowed exploration.  Oh well, enough reminiscing.

I used T-Rex on my card today.  Don't you just love the skeleton?  He kind of looks like an X-ray.  It's so easy to get the placement of the skeleton perfect because this stamp set is only available in photopolymer which means it is totally see-thru.  Seriously....this stamp set makes me smile every time I stamp with it. 
Here are all the wonderful dinosaurs and their skeletons included in the set...T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops and Brontosaurus.  Did I say I love this stamp set?  LOL 
I know I'm as anxious as you are to see what the rest of the Design Team has created this week so let's get back to What Will You Stamp? and check it out.
 
If any of you will be attending our bi-monthly charity stamping event on August 8th this is my card that you will be making.  If you can't attend the charity stamping event but would like to recreate my card I used the following products: 
Please let me know if I can help you with any of your stamping needs.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit with me, but please spend just a few more minutes to leave a comment.   I love hearing from you.

I'll see you next week.

No comments: