Monday, July 20, 2015

Cupcake Party for What Will You Stamp?

Hello Everyone.  It's Monday morning and that means it's time for the What Will You Stamp? challenge. 

Can I just say...I sure could use a cupcake. Right now!!!!  Working with this stamp set made me want to dive face first into the real thing.  Not because it was difficult and I needed a reward, but I kept thinking of how good a cupcake would taste.  LOL  

My card this week is really simple because I wanted to showcase that sweet little cupcake.  I've always loved the color combo of pink and green so when I saw this sheet of Designer Series Paper from English Garden I knew I had to use it.  I also tried a layout that is a little different today and I think I like it.
Cupcake Party is soooo cute and would be suitable for many occasions, not just birthdays.  And what makes this stamp set even better is the fact that you can purchase a Cupcake Builder punch to make it even easier to complete your project.   
Head on over to the What Will You Stamp? challenge blog to see what the Design Team has to share with you today.

I used the following products to create my card:  
Please contact me if I can help you with your stamping needs.

Thanks so much for spending some time with me today.  I'll see you again next week.

No comments: