Saturday, August 2, 2014

Traveler Train

Today's share is another card I received while swapping at convention.  This card was created by Susan Nygaard and uses an embossing folder technique that is at the top of my "must try technique" list.  She used the Traveler stamp set shown on page 38 of the annual catalog.  This stamp set was the very first thing that caught my eye when I opened the annual catalog.  I absolutely love it!!!!
 
 
Convention photo share for today is me shopping for candy and cookies at Harmon's.  Harmon's is a super duper grocery store in downtown Salt Lake City where you can purchase anything you can image.  We went there to eat lunch one day because they have a salad bar and hot buffet that is amazing.  So fresh, so yummy!!!!!  My only regret is we didn't get to go back for a second meal this year.
 
Oh, and by the way, I really didn't purchase all those goodies.  It was just such a great photo op that we couldn't resist.  I did give in to temptation and had a lemon square which I didn't regret one single bite of.  LOL
 
See you again soon.

No comments: