Monday, August 4, 2014

Sea Street Silliness

I only have a short post for you today.

Another convention swap share...This time by Colleen Magness.  Colleen used the cute stamp set called Sea Street on page 48 of the annual catalog with the Maritime Designer Series Paper on page 187.
Today's photo share is me and Amanda Sevall from California.  Amanda is in the same group of demonstrators as me, but this is the first time we had the opportunity to meet.  We have been chatting on Facebook but there is nothing like a face-to-face meeting.  I so enjoyed meeting Amanda and hope to see her again in January at Stampin' Up! Leadership in Orlando.  I hope we get to attend Manager's Reception together there. 
 
Thanks Amanda for allowing me to pick your brain at convention!
Thanks to all of you for visiting my blog today.


No comments: