Thursday, July 31, 2014

Life in the Forest

As most of you know I work with a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, led by Lee Conrey, and we hold bi-monthly fundraising events.  Today I am sharing the card I designed for our June event.  This stamp set, Life in the Forest, makes me happy.  The little animals can be used to create cards for children as well as adults.  Isn't this fox the cutest?  The inside of my card says "That's what the fox says" and that is a reference to the viral video by Ylvis called "What does the fox say?" 
 
 
If you would like to recreate this card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
 
How about another convention photo share?  This is me with Rich Jutkins, Stampin' Up! President and COO, and Lee Conrey in the Recognition Room.
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I hope you come back again soon.
www.stampwithsusanb.stampinup.net
 
 

No comments: