Monday, July 21, 2014

Back From Convention

I'm back from another fabulous Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City and would like to share a few pictures with you. 
 
The above photo was taken in the Recognition Room at Convention and shows the awards I earned this year.  I would like to thank all my customers and my downline.  Without all of you none of this would have happened.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

 
Also a huge shoutout to Lee Conrey, my friend and upline, who has encouraged me throughout the year.  I so appreciate your advice and encouragement, but most of all I value our friendship.
Congrats to you on your accomplishments this year and thanks too for helping me achieve my goals. 
 
Prior to leaving we made cards to swap with all of those demonstrators in our group that were attending Convention.  Here is the card I made and I will be sharing the cards I received over the next several days. 
My card uses the following supplies:
Daffodil Delight cardstock(119683) 
Tangelo Twist cardstock (133677)
Whisper White cardstock (100730)
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (133787)
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder (133739)
Starburst Framelits (132967)
Circles Collection Framelits (130911)
Flower Fair Framelits (133731)
Flower Frenzy Bigz Die (133728)
Petite Pairs stamp set (122497)
Linen Thread (104199)
Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
 
If you don’t already have a Demonstrator and would like help with your stamping needs…..just let me know. I’d be happy to help.

No comments: