Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Warm Winter Mittens

Today's card was done with the Make a Mitten stamp set (#127943) found on page 11 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I used the Mitten Builder Punch (#127824), Snow Festival DSP (#126908)and Primrose Petals In Color Ribbon (#126844).  I just noticed how crooked the bow looks on my ribbon.  Oh well, just picture it without the downward tilt. 

I love how this card turned out and it was so simple to make.  Stampin' Up! is the leader when it comes to products that all match so you can create beautiful projects from cards to scrapbook pages and 3D items.  If you would like to duplicate this card just click on my name below and go to my Stampin' Up! store where you can purchase everything necessary.   
Thanks so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  I'll see you again soon.

No comments: