Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wonderfall

Welcome back friends!  It is finally starting to feel like fall here in Florida.  This has been such a HOT summer this year and I,for one, am very thankful for the cooler temps we are starting to see.  
 
In honor of the changing season I have created a card using the beautiful new stamp set called Wonderfall and the matching Autumn Accents Bigz Die that can both be found in the current Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  Also in the catalog is the Woodgrain Embossing Folder used here.  My cardstock colors are More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip.  Inks used are More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake.  I sponged the woodgrain Chocolate Chip cardstock with a little Stampin' Up! Craft White ink and a little Chocolate Chip ink, all in an effort to make the woodgrain look a little distressed.  All in all I am pretty happy with how the card turned out.  I left off a sentiment so I could add it at a later date when I decide what I am going to be using it for.  The card would be fabulous for Thanksgiving or a masculine birthday. 
 
I made this card at a recent workshop, everyone loved it, and I sold 4 Wonderfall stamp sets and 3 Autumn Accents dies.  These items are only available until January 2nd so don't let the opportunity pass by without getting these fabulous products.  You can click directly on my name below this post to be taken to my Stampin' Up! store.
  


Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about the techniques used on this card or anything else I can help you with.  Thank you very much for the return visit.